Home Insurance

Insurance Plans We Provide

Nucleus Home Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners insurance or Home Insurance is a property insurance policy that provides coverage for a private residence.

A homeowner’s policy will cover losses and damages to your personal residence or property.

Home insurance can also cover, furnishings as well as your personal belongings and other assets within your home. Home insurance may also offer liability coverage against certain types of accidents which may occur within your home or on your personal property.

At Nucleus Insurance we offer affordable home insurance coverage. Consider combining your home and auto insurance policies for big savings. If you currently have homeowners’ insurance with another company, you may save a great deal more by switching to Nucleus insurance today.

Condo Insurance

Condo insurance protects against losses and repair costs for a condominium unit.

Get protection against theft, vandalism, fire damage, water damage, and more.

Your condo or co-op association’s master policy covers the exterior structure, but you are responsible for what’s inside your unit.Get your quote today.

Nucleus Condo Insurance
Nucleus Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance

Unlock the significance of renters insurance, an essential form of property coverage that safeguards your personal belongings within the confines of another’s apartment, condominium, or leased single-family home.

Safeguard your valuables today. Contact us for a quote and ensure peace of mind.

Mobile & Manufactured Home Insurance

A mobile home policy protects your mobile home and the structures you own that are on the same piece of land.

It may include structures such as a shed or outside detached garage covering losses and damage unless they are specifically excluded in the policy. Nucleus Insurance provides coverage for a wide range of hazards including, but not limited to fire, windstorm damage, damage from falling objects, lightning, explosion, and more. In most cases, a regular mobile home policy will not cover your mobile home while it’s being moved.

Nucleus Mobile Home Insurance
Nucleus Vacant Home Insurance

Vacant Home Insurance

Vacant Home Insurance is a specialty type of coverage that must be purchased separately.

This is otherwise known as unoccupied home insurance. If you leave your home for a few months your typical homeowner’s insurance will not cover claims such as loss due to break-ins or fire and fire damage.

Insurers consider a vacant home at higher risk due to the lack of occupants and is therefore a greater liability. For more details on how we can assist in helping you vacation with a peace of mind, call Nucleus Insurance today.

Landlord Insurance

Rent with Confidence, get Landlord Insurance today with Nucleus Insurance. Landlord insurance helps protect you financially from damages or injuries incurred at your rental property. Landlord insurance is a policy that covers property owners renting out their homes, condos, or apartments.

Whether you own just a single unit or the entire building or home, we can help you find the right coverage to suite your needs and protect your investment.

Nucleus Landlord Insurance
Nucleus Earthquake Insurance

Earthquake Insurance

Will my homeowner insurance policy cover damages incur by an earthquake? The answer is NO!

The only way to cover your home due to damage caused by an earthquake is to purchase additional earthquake insurance.

If you live in an area prone to have Earthquakes, your earthquake insurance will cover the cost of rebuilding your home or replacing your belongings after an earthquake disaster. If you should incur additional expense like temporary living expenses (hotel stays, restaurant meals, etc.) while your house is being repaired. Call us today, at Nucleus Insurance we will help you find the best and most affordable Earthquake insurance policy.

Flood Insurance

Protect yourself from the financial burden caused by damage due to a flood. Just 1 inch of water can cause more than $30,000 in damage.

In fact, the government requires that homes in high-risk areas for flood to have Flood Insurance. Whether you experience foundation damage or damage to your plumbing & electrical systems, windows, appliances…etc., be prepared!

Get your affordable quote today from Nucleus Insurance.

Nucleus Flood Insurance

Contact Us For More Information:

SVG Image
SVG Image
SVG Image
SVG Image SVG Image

Interested in?